Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Man in the Moon is in the Milk

I made my oatmeal this morning, put some brown sugar and jam on it, and then poured some milk into the bowl, to cool it down. I took my bowl over to the table, and looked down, and there he was! The man in the moon, present in his crescent shape, with an eye, a nose, and a small prim mouth. It was great. Only I was still half asleep so the greatness of it didn't hit me until after school, when I reviewed the photographical evidence. But now I'm jazzed. As an added bonus, if you tilt your head to the left, you can see a sort of demonic goblin in the jam. He's got 2 eyes, the left one's kind of skinny and long, and he also has a triangle nose in the middle. And a wierd shaped mouth. But he detracts from the glory of the man in the moon and his face isn't as intricate or beautifully lunar. Anyways, its great.

No comments: